Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

First of all i wanna say thank you so much Fifi for tagging and giving me this award :)
She's my #1 favorite Indonesian beauty blogger, she's very talented and pretty.


Rules :
1. Thank the person who have you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following questions:
  • How long have you been blogging?
  • What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
  • What types of blog do you like to follow/read?
  • What is the 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
3. Award the blogger appreciation award as many readers/commenters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment/email/tweet/etc).


How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging at end of Januari 2012, I'm totally newbie hehe.

What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
 I adore Fifi so much. I've been read her blog since 2010, she's my inspriration to started blogging :)
  
What types of blog do like to follow or read?
Beauty for sure, fashion, decorating/home and food.

What is the 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
improve my English for sure, maybe this is the reason why I started blogging. I wanna learn how to write correctly in English.

 I give this award to Putri, Melissa, Hanna, Nissa and Shasha

Again thank you so much Fifi :)

4 comments:

  1. nice post!
    join my giveaway:http://nudebeige.blogspot.com/2012/05/some-favoritespring-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honey! thank you for tagging me, selamat datang di dunia per-make up-an! semangat terus ya bloggingnya! ;)

    ReplyDelete