Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Opinion : Lorac Front of The Line Pro Eyeliner in Black

Hi there ladies!

Wearing eyeliner is a must for me, I love liquid eyeliner other than another type of eyeliner for my top lash line. But sometimes I have trouble to draw a precise line. If you remember in couple of my last post, I got this eyeliner in the Lorac set, I was very excited to try this eyelilner because I never try this pen kind of eyeliner.

I like the packaging, it literally looks like a pen.

The pointy tip of it give me more control to draw precise thin line. If I want to make a thicker line, I use the side of the eyeliner. It's very easy for me to get winged look using this eyeliner.

The color pay off is quite qood, I have to apply 2 layers to get the color I want. The finish is not true matte, if you like matte eyeliner finish I would recommend Revlon Colorstay one (the Revlon one is true black color!).
It have great staying power, it last on my eyes for more than 8 hours without smudging or flaking all over my face. If you have very oily lids, I suggest to prime your eyes before apply this eyeliner.

Overall I'm happy with Lorac Front the Line Pro. I'm not sure if I will repurchase it, because it's quite pricey for liquid eyeliner.


Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment