Monday, May 21, 2012

My Opinion : E.L.F Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15

Hi there ladies!

I don't really wear lipstick for daily bases, don't ask me why. I prefer wearing lip balm or tinted lip balm, my lips are very chapped during the day. I want something that makes my lips smooth, giving nice natural color, little bit of color and taste good at the same time.
E.L.F Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 is the best answer for my needs :)

Left : Nice & Natural   Right : Mellow Melon

Very bulky packaging, it would take a lot of room in your makeup pouch. I would recommend to bring your lip brush if you hate to dip in your finger on it. 
It smells good likes coconut and taste good also, but please don't eat it!! It's not a treat x)

Left : Nice & Natural    Right : Mellow Melon
Above : Mellow Melon Lower : Nice & Natural

I would describe Mellow Melon as a coral with a lilttle bit of pink color, it give me such a pretty lip color. I don't like the other color which is Nice & Natural, the color is too cool for me and it's washed me out. Everytime I wear Nice & Natural by it self it make me looks like zoombie which is ot attractive at all, but if I layer it on top of bright red lipstick it's great. For $3 I think it's a great product! 

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment