Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beauty Back-Ups Haul

Hi there ladies!

Today I went to auto repair shop to do regular maintenance. While waited my car to be done I went to the nearest mall there which is Pondok Indah Mall. I have to pick up some skincare and makeup because they're almost gone.
 

Skin Care
  • Nivea Essential Lip Balm
  • Acnes Oil Control Film
  • Selection Cotton Pads
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourshing Night Cream
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • Viva Cosmetics Astringent Cucumber
  • L'oreal Gentle Lip and Eye Makeup Remover

Makeup
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural
  • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Plus
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
  • Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto

Thank you for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love MAC stuff also, but they're quite pricey here where I live.
      I will :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'm reading your blog right now
      I'll follow you :)

      Delete