Sunday, June 3, 2012

My First Nars Product :)

Hi there ladies!
This is my first Nars product. Nars blushes is so populer around beauty blogger and youtuber and yes I love blush :D.
I decided to get Nars blush in Mata Hari, because is matte blush. I want a new blush that i can wear to work, so here is my opion about Nars Mata Hari


I love Nars packaging very sleek and compact, but it gets dirty easily. Came with big mirror :)


The pigmentation is great! I just need one layer and it's already shows in my cheecks, I don't need a lot. A little bit goes a looooong way!


 It's a matte (little deep) pink, great for everyday look :)
Overall I love my first Nars blush, i want to get more Nars product. Can you please give me advice, what next Nars product should I get?


Thank you for reading, have a great Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty! I love Dolce Vita, it's also a matte blush by NARS. You should look into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your advice Fifi, aku langsung googling dan langsung pengen hihihihi

    ReplyDelete