Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag : Work Edition


Hi there Ladies!

I love watching what's in my makeup bag videos on YouTube so I decided to blog about it. I don't really bring a lot of makeup for work days. I just bring things that I might be need for touch up after lunch. Keep reading if you want to know what makeup that I bring with me to work.


The makeup bag is from Estee Lauder. It's a free gift when I purchase mini baby parfumes when I was in Changi Airport Singapore a long time a go. I love the size of it because it's a perfect size for me.

Inside of my makeup bag
 Face :
  • Nars Blush in Mata Hari
  • NYX Powder Blush in Pinched
  • MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Plus
Brushes :
  • E.L.F Kabuki Face Brush for applying my powder
  • Angled Blush Brush of course for applying my blush
Eyes :
  • NYX Pencil Eyeliner in White Pearl
  • NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Black
 Lips :
  • Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Lipstick in Miami Coral
  • E.L.F Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Mellow Melon
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  • Nivea Essential Care Lip balm
Misc:
  • Estee Lauder mini parfume in Pure Linen
  • Clean and Clear Oil Control Film

Thank you for reading, have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment