Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Opinion : Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Dollface

Hi there ladies!

In this post I wanna talk about Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Mine is in travel or may I said sample size. To be honest I'm not reaching this blush so often, not because I don't like the color. I more into peach and coral blush.


I love how compact and tiny this blush very travel friendly. Sometimes it's very hard to open, I don't know it just mine or it happened to everyone? The travel size one doesn't come with the mirror, but is not a big deal for me.


In the picture it looks like muddy pink colour, but in a real life I would describe as a matte baby pink colour. It doesn't really show up in my skin tone I'm medium plus in MAC Studio Careblend, but it definitely buildable. For the staying power it does stay for really long time, I didn't need to touch up my blush during the day love it!
I'm not sensitive for the scent, but this blush have a weird smells for me. The smells reminds me of some medicine.

Overall I quite like this blush for natural look, have you tried any Tarte products?

Thank you for reading :)



2 comments:

  1. Wahh, padahal reviewnya emang menarik tapi kalo engga terlalu suka warnanya sayang juga yah. Kalo ada niatan di lego colek2 aku yah :)

    ReplyDelete