Sunday, April 29, 2012

My First FOTD + OOTD

Hi there ladies!


Just a quick post about my makeup and outfit that I wore today. Me and my boyfriend are celebrated our 7th years anniversary :)


Face: L'oreal Base Magique Primer, Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural, Maybelline Clear Smooth Mineral Concealer in Medium-Sand, MAC Studio Careblend in Medium Plus.

Cheek: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface, Benefit Hoola, Benefit Highbeam.

Eyes: UDPP, Too Face Naked Eye (Lap Dance, Unmentionables, Stiletto), Wet n Wild Vanity Palette, Lorac Front of The Line Pro Eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Lash Stiletto, TBS Brow & Kit Liner #2 ( the darker one for fill in my eyebrow), NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Black.

Lips: Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm,  MAC Lipstick in Angel.



Top: Autograph by Marks&Spencer
Jeans: forget the brand, very old
Shoes: Brash you can get it at Payless
Purse: Braun Buffel


Thank you for reading, have a great weekend ladies :)

3 comments:

  1. You're beautiful! Did you contour your cheeks with Hoola? It looks seamless and natural. And I love the outfit too, especially your shoes. We don't have payless here, sadly. :(

    Congratulations on your anniversary with the boyfie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got yourself an award! :)
    http://www.prettymuchmakeup.com/2012/05/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel lipstick just washes me out, but on you it just look really pretty!

    Btw, I give you a Blogger Appreciation Award, you have such a cute girly blog, I really like it :D

    http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2012/05/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete