Monday, November 19, 2012

My Opinion : Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Hi there ladies!

Just received my  Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, this is my second time purchasing this stuff. I'm sure you're familiar already with this product.  I've tried the 'share' size.. yeah you read it right sharing. Basically it just like sample size from the seller to tried it out. I got mine in XL size when they having sale for this size, I'm not remember how much -___-.
The reason why I get in XL size because I love the product so much, I can't resist the great deal hehe

Hopefully you can read what they claim, basically this is a makeup setting spray to help your makeup last longer and make it look fresh up to 16 hours. Well for me it's not make my makeup last longer or what so ever, I can see my nose getting oily after 3 hours spray this stuff.
But this taking away the powdery finish from my skin and my skin looks more healthy. That's why I really love this.

I spray this after I've done my makeup

Overall I love my Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I want to try the De Slick one after I finish up this.


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment