Saturday, November 3, 2012

Can't Get Enough with Neutral Eyeshadow

Hi there ladies!

Finally got my Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette. After debating with myself for almost 5 months to get Naked Palette from Urban Decay or not... well my heart drowned into Stila In The Light Palette :D. I promise to write my opinion about this Stila palette soon.



A little comparison :

Stila In The Light Palette and Urban Decay Naked Palette.

I'm not gonna swatch the Urban Decay Naked Palette because it's not mine, I borrowed from my boyfriend's sister for comparison purpose and I'm pretty sure you all ladies are familiar with the Urban Decay Naked Palette or maybe you have it :)

The Packaging
The Colors
Sorry for the bad lighting



Thanks for reading :)



2 comments:

  1. gosh~ naked palette and stila o_O *i want one tooo* he5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go grab em Sha, aku belum sempet nyobain stila nya (agak sayang nyolek2nya) hahaha

      Delete