Friday, December 7, 2012

Hit Pan : ELF Candid Coral

Hi there ladies!!

I'm so sad today because earlier this morning when I do my makeup, i just hitting pan my all time favorite blush which is ELF Candid Coral :(. This is so typical of me, I always feel have to get the new one after I see the pan on my makeup -_____-

 I have this blush since 2010 if I'm not mistaken. I really love this blush because it have the gold sheen on it and make my face have a healthy glow. I never adding any highlighter every time i wear this blush because it have a nice sheen for my liking.

I need your help ladies, could you please tell me a great dupe for ELF Candid Coral the high-end one?
I think for Coralista from Benefit would be great.

Thanks for reading, happy Friday yeeay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment