Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Looxtag : Fashion & Beauty Products You Avoid

Hi there ladies!

I just read post from Looxperiment about makeup and fashion that I don't want to wear. I found this is very interesting to do, so here's all my list :

Makeup :

1. Colorful Eyeshadow
    I never found colorfull eyeshadow suit me. Some people can rock colorful eyeshadow looks. I just love my neutral eyeshadow look

Source


2. Skin Color Lipstick
    or shall I said 'nude' lipstick? It's not attractive at all on me. My definition of nude lips is my lip color not my skin color. Again a lot of people can rock this nude but for me? no thank you




3. Lipgloss
    I have full lips, I mean really full lips. I don't need extra thing to make my lips looks bigger. And the major reason is I don't like the way it feels on my lips, i feel my lips are going to fall out from my face. Ps : I hate when lipgloss stick to my hair gross

Source

4. Softlenses
    Imagine put something on my eye ball? Nooo it's scare me. I'm too paranoid that the softlenses will stick to my eyeball forever



Fashion

1. Latex Legging
    I have big thigh, not flattering on me. I just make me look likes balloon or something.

Source


2. Fur
   I'm an animal lover, enough said.

Source


3. Ankle Boot
   make me looks shorter than I am, it just cut out my height.

Source



Hope I don't offend for someone
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. nice post :)
    I can't wear soflenses too >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sha, ngeri banget kalo ga bisa dicopot hiiii

      Delete
  2. I love this post!! It's nice to highlight the key trends :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete