Monday, October 22, 2012

My Makeup Brushes Organization

Hi there ladies!

I always get envy when I saw makeup collection or organization from YouTube or someone blog, they have such an awesome organization. I was using mug from my mom's kitchen to placing my brushes and any taller makeup products, never been happy with the set up. Looks very clutter, I need something compact and neat to put my brushes on.

So last Saturday me and my boyfriend went to Muji at Grand Indonesia, and I found storage system that I think 'hmm it's perfect for put my brushes' and it's affordable, it cost me IDR 53000 or USD 5.30.

 So take a look





It have 6 compartments, I think very useful to devided my brushes and taller makeup. Love the size of it, perfect for my small makeup vanity.



Oops sorry for the dusty vanity hehe


Back row :
1. Bigger makeup brushes
2.Eye brushes
3. Mascaras (some of them are unopened)

Front row :
1. Travel face brushes
2. Eyeliners, eye primer
3. All my lipglosses and concealer


I always have leak problem with my lipgloss and concealer, that's why I store them stand like that.

Close-Up Look

Thanks for reading, hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment