Sunday, January 27, 2013

My (super late) Standout Beauty Products of 2012

Hi there ladies!

first of all happy new year hope this year gonna be awesome!! I know it's really late to say happy new year but I really lazy to blogging since my last post, I'm such a horrible blogger I know :(

But today i wanna share my standout beauty product of 2012, last year I tried a quite a lot of products and buying beauty product like there's no tomorrow.  This year I wanna control my beauty appetite, I just realize that I have more than enough makeup, I just have one face. The main reason I wanna control it because I have big plan with my life this year and that require a lot of moneeeyyy.

Here we go ladies, I'm gonna start with makeup and moving on into skin care, with no particular order also I'm not gonna put a review on each product because it's gonna be loooong post if I do it :)
:


Makeup

Urband Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess ( Use it as blush)
Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide
Revlon Lipstick in Ginger Rose
MAC Lipstick in Hug Me
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Maybellline Cat Eyes Mascara
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Revlon Nail Polish in Strom
Sephora IT Contour Brush
Armando Caruso No.19 Crease brush


Bath, Hair and Skincare

L'oreal Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remober
Dove Shea Butter Body Lotion
Smith's Rosebud Salve
Soap an Glory Hand Food
The Body Shop Vit E Eye Cream
Acnes UV Tinted Sunscreen
Beauty Secret Coffee Spa Milk Salt
Pentene Smothness and Life Hair Mask
Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Perfume


Thanks for reading, happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment