Sunday, August 5, 2012

Collective haul

Hi there ladies!

This is the reason why I don't buy makeup lately. I crave more about fashion item, I don't wanna waste my money on makeup unless I really need it (or want it :p)
So this is my collective haul since a month ago






All the tops that I got are from NEXT, they're having sale going on right now. In love with owl top, cute cute cute!! My boyfriend said that nothing special with the t-shirt but what can I say I love owl print on it :)


Bag and wallet are from Fossil. They're price is quite affordable for leather and the quality is amazing. The shoes I got it from Mango while they're have sale last month, see I'm such a bargain shopper :D


 Finally got my Michael Kors watch yeaay.


Some of them are beauty related, I must said it's really hard to resist it. The Bath and Body Works pocketbac Lunch Box one smells like maple syrup yuum!


Dream Catcher yeaay!! I got them from my boyfriend's sister while she's in Bali


Thank you for reading :)

2 comments: