Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Heart Blush

Hi there Ladies!!



If you ask me 'what is your fave makeup item?'
It definitely BLUSH, I love blush since I was a little girl
In my opinion blush can make my face even more fresh and awake
I love coral and peach blush,  I think it's suit my skin tone really well
My all time fave blush is Candid Coral by ELF because it give me a nice colour on my cheeks also it have really beautifull glow on my skin without adding any highlighter

So how about you? what is your fave makeup item?

7 comments:

  1. wow you have a lot of blushes..that's cool :)
    My favourite makeup item is black eyeliner.. because i have a small eyes, I use black eyeliner to make my eyes look wider :)
    I'm following you dear.. if you don't mind please check out my blog too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shasha thank you for following my blog
    I also love black eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blushers too <3
    Eniwei, itu blush elf yg dr line essential shade nya apa? #Shy bukan? Kalo bener yg #shy mirip engga warna nya ama blush skinfood yg pekejing bulet diatas nya itu? Soalnya di pic keliatan mirip. Aku lagi cari dupe buat si elf #shy nih, dese hg blush banget tapi sayang udah d/c di web elf >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, iya yang elf itu shy.
      di foto mirip bgt ya, padahal aslinya si skinfood itu warnanya peach. tp aku ga recommend skinfood, ga pigmented sama sekali :(

      Delete
  4. Yah, beda yah? Doh, elf aja udah kurang pigmentasinya ini malah lebih payah :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice collection! I love blushes as well but my favorite makeup item would be foundation. I just can't get enough of them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Fifi :) aku belum bisa nemuin foundation yang cocok sm warna kulitku hiiiks

      Delete